Catalytic is looking for a Customer Enablement Engineer who is passionate about service and freeing people for more meaningful work. You will guide customers on their automation journey to prioritize and execute process automation based on their organization's goals.
- Be a visible brand ambassador and trainer for Catalytic within customer and partner organizations
- Serve as consultant and builder during customer automation events and workshops; lead in-office and on-site customer and partner training sessions domestically and internationally; engage with all user types: business-level, technical builders/developers, and executives.
- Continuously develop and improve training content and documentation, in collaboration with instructional design team
- Author blog entries based on customer patterns and inquiries
- Document and share end user feedback with Product Management team
- Provide ad hoc building guidance to customer process automation builders as needed
- Help customer builders to sequence, de-bug, and launch processes within their organizations
- Re-engage customer builders as new automation opportunities present
- Occasionally be available off-hours to accommodate an increasingly international clientele
- Willing to travel to customer sites as necessary
As a startup, we need you to be cross-functional and willing to dig in with implementation and engineering teams to scope, build, implement, and optimize customer processes. You may occasionally lead demos and information sessions as needed and supplement the support team, both for ticketing and community support.
Catalytic was founded in 2015 by successful entrepreneurs with backing from top venture capital firms. Our mission is to dramatically improve our customer’s operations by elevating people through technology, freeing them to focus on more meaningful work. Our platform transforms recurring business processes by streamlining people activities and leveraging bots and AI to automate low-value tasks.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, 401k, commuter benefits, a family friendly environment and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.Apply