As a Customer Enablement Manager you translate business objectives into ROI through enabling the customer within the Catalytic application. Drive alignment across multiple stakeholders at the customer and will conduct activities to drive customer expertise and self-sufficiency. You will be tasked with the following:
- Align with sales to conduct activities which increase customer self-sufficiency.
- Create Center of Excellence methodology and implement with customers.
- Attend Strategy Sessions to define customer’s business objectives and onboarding success criteria
- Conduct solution validation to ensure business objectives are met to ensure successful process handoffs
- Conduct best-practice workshops
- Support executive business reviews and execute on outcomes
- Ensure internal teams are informed of all client progress
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Success or related field
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions
- Flexibility; you are not set in your ways and are able to shift gears when things change. You do not sweat the small stuff and are focused on the big picture.
- You value feedback as an opportunity to learn, grow and benefit the Catalytic team as a whole.
Founded by two experienced entrepreneurs in 2015 and backed by some of Chicago’s best and brightest venture capital firms. We are not just another web app. We have built a cutting-edge platform to revolutionize how business processes that span multiple people or systems within a company are performed. And we are so excited about it!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. The environment at Catalytic is casual and friendly; we respect each other and encourage work-life balance and have fantastic benefits.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.