Catalytic is looking for a creative, experienced, and organized Marketing Content Specialist to join our growing team! This is an excellent opportunity for you to use your passion for content creation to make an immediate impact while enjoying continued learning.
In this position, you will play a key role in developing new content initiatives to drive revenue and build brand recognition. You'll work closely with the sales and service delivery teams to align on customer story development.
Help us advance our brand and support our sales team by:
- Producing content such as case studies, articles, newsletters and blog posts through research and interviews
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media
- Growing our social community through brand advocacy, community outreach, and managing social media presence
- Writing powerful ads, landing pages, and calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Creating sales email sequences, marketing nurture emails and other strategic sales plays
- Assist with marketing event coordination and content deliverables for pre and post event communication
At the top of your to-do list will be translating complex topics into compelling stories to educate and inspire decision makers across key verticals including technology, healthcare, and manufacturing. You will collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to create campaigns that drive brand awareness and fill the sales funnel.
Job Requirements & Credentials
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years of content marketing and/or SEO experience who will positively contribute to our company culture. While we do not expect you to know everything, we do expect you to be able to hit the ground running and contribute ideas and produce content right away.
- Prior experience in content marketing and search engine optimization
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Working knowledge of SEO practices and experience with website optimization tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, as well as identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Flexible mindset to keep pace with rapid change that comes with a start-up environment
Ideal candidates will be able to work within a team and independently, and will be familiar with CMS systems, Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Catalytic, a leader in Cloud-based automation, is helping to forge the way for the next era of enterprise automation, which is more human-centric and data-driven.
The Catalytic platform enables businesses to easily orchestrate complex processes that include people, bots, and an extensive library of actions. By automating these processes and effectively mining unstructured data, the platform liberates modern employees to focus on higher-value challenges while helping businesses be more profitable, efficient, and compliant.
Catalytic works with market leaders in the US, EMEA, and Asia, including Bosch, Dentsu Aegis Network, Mayo Clinic, and UL.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, a family-friendly environment, and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.Apply