• Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
• Execute implementation project plans and tasks
• Translate customer needs, team notes and customer process maps and SOPs into efficient automated processes
• Ensure that the solution meets business needs and requirements
• Manage competing resources and priorities
• Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
• Lead automation workshops for our key customer contacts
Education & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
• Experience leading customer facing workshops
• Familiarity with enterprise shared services organizations a plus
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions
• Excellent documentation skills, experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
• Process analysis expertise such as Six Sigma certification not required but definitely a benefit
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Customer-focused mindset
• Tenacious in the pursuit of solutions
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
Catalytic was founded in 2015 by successful entrepreneurs with backing from top venture capital firms. Our mission is to dramatically improve our customer’s operations by elevating people through technology, freeing them to focus on more meaningful work. Our platform transforms recurring business processes by streamlining people activities and leveraging bots and AI to automate low-value tasks.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, a family friendly environment, and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.