As a QA Analyst, you will join a super-talented team that delivers world-class, cloud-based software. You will help to ensure that Catalytic is a high-quality product that works flawlessly with all our clients, with as few bugs as possible.
- Develop thorough test plans for new features.
- Execute test plans before new code is pushed to production.
- Identify, document and track bugs to resolution.
- Help us continuously get better by suggesting enhancements to the product and improvements to our processes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has QA experience. You’re a bright, curious, detail-oriented individual that likes to break things and see how one can make it better. You enjoy hunting and squashing bugs and take pride in finding them before anyone else. 1-3 years QA testing SaaS applications. Experience with automated testing and APIs is a bonus.
- Has worked with an Agile team. We’re a small team of experienced, multidisciplinary product owners, designers, and developers in an ever-changing, fast moving environment. We follow a deeply collaborative 2-week sprint development cycle and have demo days once a week to share our individual and team progress with each other.
- Is flexible. You aren’t married to your ideas and you can shift gears easily when things change. You don’t sweat the small stuff and are focused on the big picture. You should see feedback as an opportunity to learn, grow, and benefit the project as a whole.
- Wants to make a difference. This isn’t just another web app. You get to work on an ambitious platform designed to solve serious, long-standing business problems. We’re building something that will revolutionize how businesses organize, and it takes everyone on our team to want the product to succeed.
Founded by two experienced entrepreneurs in 2015 and backed by some of Chicago’s best and brightest venture capital firms. We are not just another web app. We have built a cutting-edge platform to revolutionize how business processes that span multiple people or systems within a company are performed. And we are so excited about it!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. The environment at Catalytic is casual and friendly; we respect each other and encourage work-life balance and have fantastic benefits.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.