As a front-end engineer you will build the foundational experiences that put the power of Catalytic into our customers hands. That means developing a cutting edge React application, defining our GraphQL interfaces, and designing the experiences that empower our users.
- Design, build, and operate the technical underpinnings of our platform
- Scale our service by orders of magnitude from current usage
- Build services and tools to allow Catalytic to operate reliably with high performance
- Collaborate with the broader engineering team to define requirements of our technical platform
- Help establish and maintain technical best practices across our team
- Familiarity with a server-side language like Node.js and GraphQL
- Proficiency developing well-structured web applications using tools like React and Apollo.
- A passion for creating experiences that users rave about.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with minimal direction.
- Passion for engineering. You are excited about engineering software for performance and reliability
- You are comfortable moving quickly. We move fast and have a lot to accomplish – but we won’t sacrifice quality to move quickly
- Want to make a difference. You get to work on an ambitious platform designed to solve serious, long-standing business problems. We’re building something that will revolutionize how businesses organize, and it takes everyone on our team to make the product to succeed
- Leaves their ego at the door. We’re proud of fostering an environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, we see candor as constructive, we help each other whenever possible, and leave the elitism and showmanship at the door
Here at Catalytic, we’re on a mission to transform the way people work together to get things done. We are building Catalytic, a platform for business processes. We believe that the time has come to set aside misfit, clunky, and legacy solutions. It’s time to embrace the modern era of cloud computing, simple integrations, automation, AI, and beautifully-designed, user-centric interfaces.
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. Here’s our pitch to you. At Catalytic, you will be working:
- On an ambitious platform designed to solve serious, long-standing business problems. On an amazing, cutting-edge technology stack that leverages the latest platforms and decades of hard-earned experience.
- At a well-funded startup, backed by some of the best institutional venture capital firms.
- Side-by-side with some of most accomplished business professionals and technologists.
- In a casual, friendly environment that respects and encourages work-life balance with great benefits and an unlimited vacation policy.
- In your choice of two convenient offices: Chicago’s West Loop, or Downtown Naperville.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.Apply