The Catalytic Marketing Specialist will work closely with subject matter experts, design, leadership, and customers to create and manage content (website, blogs/posts, articles), across multiple outlets (social media, analysts, etc.). The Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for monitoring and improving social media engagement.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with executive team to develop marketing content
- Develop and maintain a strong brand presence via web site, affiliations, and social media
- Support business development with messaging and materials
- Work with, and manage, outside communications, marketing, and PR agencies
Competencies & Experience
- Combination of analytical, creative and marketing skills
- Customer-focused mindset
- Strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Experience working in a B2B enterprise software company
Catalytic was founded in 2015 by successful entrepreneurs with backing from top venture capital firms. Our mission is to dramatically improve our customer’s operations by elevating people through technology, freeing them to focus on more meaningful work. Our platform transforms recurring business processes by streamlining people activities and leveraging bots and AI to automate low-value tasks.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, a family friendly environment, and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.